16 Unusual Orbits
16 unusual orbits
1) pre-collapse metal fire
2) pre-collapse ejection of a "large piece of debris" at "an extremely high velocity."
3) a pre-collapse cascade of brightly glowing molten metalThe video shot from the WTC plaza captured an intriguing event at 9:37:04 a.m. A jet of air, dust, and a large piece of debris was ejected from a window, 77-355, on the 77th floor at an extremely high velocity. Longer distance videos show that puffs of smoke and/or dust appeared simultaneously on the east face from several open windows near the center of the 78th floor and from open windows on the north side of the 79th floor. Interestingly, the smoke flow from the windows on the west sides of the 79th and 80th floors, which had decreased markedly by this time, did not increase. Within 14s of this release, a large fire either grew or became visible near the center of the east face on the 82nd floor.
A long distance video shot from the south showed that fire and smoke were pushed from multiple locations on the south face at the same time the strong jet occurred on the 77th floor of the east face.
-NIST NCSTAR 1-5A, WTC Investigation (p. 346)
September 2010 Update, FOI release of video by NIST to the International Center for 911 Studies:
4) post-collapse pools of molten steel under bldgs 1,2,6, and 7At 9:57:21 a.m., shortly after another pressure pulse, the bright light reappeared at the top window, 80-255, on the 80th floor from which the flow of molten metal had been observed earlier. Almost immediately, it appeared to jump one window to the east, i.e., to window 80-256. Five seconds later a light flow of molten metal began pouring out of window 80-256. The flow of material from this window would now be nearly continuous until the tower collapsed. At 9:57:32 a.m. there was a fairly intense pressure pulse within the tower. The flow rate of the molten metal increased dramatically at this time.
5) persistence of (4)(dead link)
"Left: Thermal Imagery of the progression of molten steel hotspots from September 18 to September 25 "
GeoNews, October, 2001
6) red-hot beams
7) almost resistance-free rate of explosive collapse (Sth & Nth)Red Hot Debris.
The removal of debris from the collapsed area requires the safe lifting and maneuvering of very heavy steel beams, often twisted and tangled from the force of the collapse.
Some beams pulled from the wreckage are still red hot more than 7 weeks after the attack, and it is suspected that temperatures beneath the debris pile are well in excess of 1,000°F.
8) almost resistance-free rate of structural 'implosion' (bldg 7)
9) smoke billowing profusely from both ends of rapidly ejected neatly-cut column sections during collapse
10) explosions evident in Nth twr during collapse of the Sth,
explosions evident in Nth twr at Sth tower impact:
11) jubilant explosives-tainted men with "maps linking them to the bombing plot"
(Bergen Record- September 12, NYT-Sept 14, Haaretz, Sept-19, etc)
12) "explosions" - multiple firefighters (NYT, Oral Histories)
13) "We were told" - Mayor Rudolf Guiliani, Sept 11 live interview
14) "high officials just left....like they had information that we didn't" - Chief Joseph Pfeifer (NYT Oral Histories)
15) "we decided to pull it" - Lucky Larry (PBS interview)
16) sulphur emissions exceeding levels registered downwind of the Kuwait oil fires
one incendiary solution at the center